TROY — Only one resolution is on the Troy City Council’s agenda next week.
Troy City Council will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 8 at the Bravo Room at Hobart Arena.
On the agenda will be the 2021 public defender agreement. The city will pay $24,409 to the county for the services.
Other items of interest include:
•The reverse-angle parking experiment on E. Main Street will end on September 13, weather permitting. The reverse-angle spaces at that location will be re-striped to allow for pull-in parking. All submitted comments will be forwarded to the Ohio Department of Transportation.
• Jerry Mullins, street department foreman, will retire Sept. 30. He’s been employed by the city since Jan. 19, 1999.
• Justin Olivieri was promoted to lead operator in the street division as of Aug. 24
• James Hetterich was appointed as Operator 1 at the wastewater treatment plant effective Sept. 14.
• Human Relations Commission will meet at 6:30 p.m Sept. 17 at the Senior Citizens Center.
• The Sept. 9 Planning Commission meeting is canceled due to no agenda items. The next meeting date is set for Sept. 23.