PIQUA — The Piqua City Commission will hold a special meeting and executive session on Wednesday, July 29, at 6 p.m. at 201 W. Water Street in the Commission Chambers, and the meeting will be streamed online.
The executive session will be held for the purpose to prepare for and review negotiations on compensation or other terms and conditions of employment for city personnel. In regard to the special meeting and executive session, the Piqua City Commission meeting agenda packet can be found on the city’s website at piquaoh.org.
The Tuesday, Aug. 4, regular Piqua City Commission meeting will be canceled with the next regular Piqua City Commission meeting to be held on Tuesday, Aug. 18.
How to view the live meeting for July 29:
• The Piqua City Commission meeting will not be open to public but will be streamed live on the city of Piqua’s YouTube Channel.
• The link to the YouTube channel is www.youtube.com/c/cityofpiqua45356
Public comments will be accepted in advance with the following guidelines:
• This form will take place of the comments for each agenda item and public comments section:piquaoh.formstack.com/forms/commission_meeting_comments
• They will accept only one form submission per person per agenda item or public comment.
• If a person would like to comment on multiple agenda items, please fill out a separate form for each agenda item. This helps with organization during the meeting.
• If a person submits more than one form on one agenda item, only the first form will be acknowledged.
• Comments and questions will be read during the meeting by Mayor Kris Lee and answers will be provided.
• By providing an email on the form, you will receive a confirmation email with all submitted data.
• Submission cut-off is noon Wednesday, July 29.